Price low to high
Price high to low
Add to Cart
2 Options from
Cinnamon has been used as a medicinal and culinary spice for thousands of years. Traditional medical systems throughout Asia have incorporated cinnamon in herb formulas for a wide-range of conditions ranging from the common cold to circulatory disorders.
Cinnamon supplements are most often use by those seeking support for healthy blood sugar levels. Some research supports this use of cinnamon1 which is often combined with other nutrients that support healthy blood sugar levels and insulin function: chromium picolinate,2 alpha lipoic acid,3 vitamin D4 and magnesium.5
Use as directed.
1. Proc Nutr Soc. 2008 Feb;67(1):48-53
2. Proc Nutr Soc. 2008 Feb;67(1):48-53
3. Hormones (Athens). 2006 Oct-Dec;5(4):251-8.
4. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008 Apr 9
5. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2008 Jan-Feb;86(1-2):16-24.